Handling of personal data.
1. Personal information
Information that can be used to identify individual customers, such as the customer's name, address, telephone
number, e-mail address, place of work and the content of enquiries, and information that can be used to identify
distinguish individual customers by combining one or more of the above.
2. Personal data Personal data refers to customer personal information handled by the Company that is arranged in such a way that a specific individual can be searched for, and which can be retrieved by a computer search function, or which can be easily retrieved by adding a table of contents, index, etc. in accordance with certain rules.
3. Retained personal data Personal data of customers handled by the Company, which has been created and organized by the Company itself and for which the Company has the authority to disclose the information or correct the content. However, this excludes data that has been held for less than six months or data that is otherwise required by law.
Collection of personal information
The Company collects personal information by lawful and fair means.
Use of personal information
1. When we ask you to provide us with personal information, we will clearly state the purpose of its use in
unless otherwise stipulated by law.
2. Unless otherwise stipulated by law, we will use the personal information provided by our customers within the scope of our stated purpose of use and to the extent necessary for the execution of our business.
3. In the course of our business, we may share your personal information with third parties or entrust the handling of your personal information to third parties. In such cases, the Company will exercise appropriate supervision to ensure that the third party concerned handles the customer's personal data in the strictest possible manner.
Provision of personal data to third parties
1. We shall not provide or disclose the personal data of customers to third parties without the prior consent of
customer, except as provided for by law or in the following paragraphs.
2. We may unavoidably provide your personal data to third parties without your consent in the course of its business operations. In this case, upon request from the customer, we will stop providing the data to third parties in accordance with the law.]
Measures for the safe management of retained personal data, etc.
We will take the following measures to ensure the safe management of retained personal data relating to
Reasonable measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses, etc. will be taken to prevent the loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal data.
Disclosure, correction and suspension of use of retained personal data
We recognize that customers themselves have the right to request the disclosure, correction or cessation of use of personal data held about them, and will promptly respond to such requests from customers in accordance with the law.
Formulation and implementation of rules and regulations for the protection of personal data
In order to implement this policy, we shall formulate internal rules for the protection of customers' personal information, and shall ensure that all officers, employees and other relevant personnel of the Company are fully aware of and implement these rules. We will also maintain this policy on an ongoing basis and make necessary improvements.
Application and revision of this policy
The content of this policy shall apply from the date of publication on this website. This policy is also subject to revision without notice when required by law or when deemed necessary by the Company. The latest information will be posted on this website.